Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Wedding Day


Robby and I were married on May 29, 2009 and I cannot believe it's been almost a year!! We got married at the Ritz Carlton in Denver, Colorado and it was the perfect location. My parents gave us such a wonderful day and we are so grateful for everything they did. We also had an incredible wedding planner, Heather Allen of Table 6 Productions and I recommend her to anyone having any kind of event! Check out her website, http://table6productions.com/, I cannot say enough good things about her and her team! Here are some of the wonderful pictures taken by our photographer Frances, http://www.francesphotography.com/.









Love my sister!






O how I miss you three!!





Thanks to everyone who made our wedding so special!!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, i loved looking at all your wedding pictures. you definitely got that perfect Cinderella wedding!!! Now if only Robbie would hurry up and come home you can start working on that happily ever after!!! Yall have such a strong and romantic love story! I have enjoyed seeing yall both grow as a Godly couple over the years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, your wedding was gorgeous! You're one lucky girl! I'm interested in other wives that blog about their military experience because my husband is getting ready to enlist in the navy. So any advice you have is appreciated! Keep the faith, your husband will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete