Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Winston

For those of you who know me, (and maybe even those who don't) know that my puppy Winston is my life. Robby and I got him almost a year ago, he was my wedding present from Robby, and he was THE BEST present EVER! Winston, also known as Winnie, is a Shorkie (shit-zu yorkie mix)...they are the absolute best mixes and I recommend them to everyone.

I cannot tell you how much having Winnie has helped me through Robby's deployment...without Winnie, it would have been miserable. I grew up having dogs and when I went away to college it was so hard not having the puppies with me, I could not wait to get out of school housing so I could have my own puppy. Having someone who always greets you at the door when you come home, someone who is always happy to see you and loves you no matter what is the best!

Winnie turned 1 on March 21st and we had a birthday party for him, I made him a birthday cake and his cousins Betsy and Bogey were there...he also got lots of new toys too!!

Me with the birthday boy

It's hard to get a picture of him with his eyes open!

They loved the cake!

Kisses for the birthday boy

No comments:

Post a Comment